Monday, May 3, 2010

The Challenge

I find myself looking for inspiration.
I feed off of it.
I need it.
Sometimes it can be the blue clear sky that let's me know that this life is so precious.
I find thankful thoughts and peace from a clear day. I am at peace in so many ways and that is where the problem lies.
A beautiful day inspire me to ponder, enjoy and be passively thankful.
I need to be motivated to change. I want to grow and accomplish goals.
I feel like I am standing at the door with the key in my hand and just not using it.
I am facing many struggles in life that take my time and attention away from a journey that I need to finish.
I need something to inspire me to push forward.. to reach out.. and continue.
I am not afraid to ask the universe for some direction.
I will go through the door at some point.
The only problem is... it's not so bad on this side of the door either.
So, the challenge I find myself faced with is... I need a reason. One big enough to ignite the passion and inspire that change.
NOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment