Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Dream Challenge


Everything is changing.
And I love change. It forces you to come up with new/better/innovative stuff.
I have come up with some great ideas and then gone to work and never picked them up again.
Today... that changes.
I have an idea and I promise to follow it to it's natural conclusion.
I am going to do that.
And I challenge you to do the same.
And as they say worse come to worse you are no closer than if you never even tried.
But if this little exercise simple inspires.
It can trigger hope, promise... or maybe it will inspire us to dream again.
That thought alone brings a smile to my face.
Change! Inspire! Dream! I'm in... are you?
By the way, I never thought I would ever go to Moscow... but things changed. :-)

1 comment:

  1. My name is lia forcina.1 month ago my 18 months old son has been diagnosed with vitiligo.It is a very aggressive form and it's spreading fast.I cried so much and then one night i found your interview with larry king (i live in london and i didn't know you)..our approach to vit changed completely, and you put a smile on our face again.So thank you.Thank u for your courage.Thank you for showing vit can turn you into a better person.Thank you for raising awarness so all kids that grow up with this can have a better life.Let us know when you come to London!

    ReplyDelete