Thursday, January 28, 2010

An Angry Man's Woes

Your chest starts to swell. And sometimes your hands and voice shakes. Your eye become intense in their glare and your heart begins to race.
Anger is real and really difficult to deal with.
It makes your thoughts clouded and your judgements fast.
And many time anger can lead to regrets.
I would love to say,"I never get angry".
But I do.
Now, I have found a way to get past my own anger and let the positive feeling back in before it ruins my day.
Positivity promotes healing.

1 comment:

  1. I admire this, I have a disorder as well, unlike you mine is only visible some of the time, I have epilepsy, but the anger you speak of I can relate to all the time, the "why me" and the "pills" I was never a pill taker either, and the medicine I do take controls the seziures but at the cost of my appearance, my gums are not pink, my face is has lost its "glow" and I have dark circles under my eyes.. But I never thought speaking of this anger out loud...So for that I admire you... and if it counts I think you are truly beautiful

    ReplyDelete